Ti20 Thermal Imager
performance for industrial maintenance applications
Representing a price/performance breakthrough
in thermal imaging, the Fluke Ti20 lowers the
entry threshold for this powerful technology.
Designed for industrial applications, the Ti20
puts the capabilities of thermal imaging within
the hands of service and maintenance personnel
who know the facility and equipment best.
Thermal imaging within your reach
Easy to use, thanks to one-handed �point-and-shoot�
operation and intuitive on-screen guidance, the
Ti20 Thermal Imager does not require specialist
training to obtain accurate measurements. Just
point at the target, focus the instrument, and
it automatically adjusts the temperature range
to show a crisp image. When the user pulls the
trigger, the image and associated measurement
data is stored. Through the software (included),
key image parameters can be changed to optimize
the image and extract maximum detail without going
back to the factory floor.
The safe and easy way to identify problems and reduce unplanned down-time
- Instantly provides non-contact temperature images to quickly determine hot spots
- Fully radiometric for detailed temperature analysis and tracking of critical components
- Complete solution with InsideIR software for analysis, reporting and routing
- Large color LCD displays uncluttered image with data and routing instructions
High performance, designed for industrial use
- Uses revolutionary detector technology to provide a clear thermal image while accurately measuring the temperature
- Measures up to 350 �C to cover a broad range of industrial applications
- Protected against dust and moisture (IP54 rated) to withstand harsh industrial environments
- Provides 3 hours continuous operation per battery charge
Easy to use
- Fits comfortably in the hand thanks to weight-balanced design
- Facilitates one-handed point-, shoot- and image capture operation
- Assists fast inspections with clear on-screen step-by-step routing instructions
Complete solution offering lowest cost of ownership
- Includes InsideIR software for unlimited use by every member of the maintenance team (no software license fees)
- Comes complete with all necessary accessories and professional application training material to ensure a fast return on investment
Some typical application areas of the Ti20 are:
- Electrical power distribution systems: Like three-phase systems, distribution panels, fuses, wiring and connections
- Electro-mechanical equipment: Like motors, pumps, bearing and gear boxes
- Process instrumentation: Like process control equipment, pipes, valves, steam traps and vessels
- Facility maintenance: Like HVAC systems, buildings and roofs
An overheated motor may be an indication of electrical
power problems, an underrated motor or insufficient
Temperature differences between phases may indicate
unbalanced loads, harmonics, component problems,
bad connections or bad wiring.
Ball bearing running hot are an early indication
of upcoming failure.
Monitoring process installations is made easy
using thermal imaging.
Maximizing return on investment
Implementing a predictive maintenance program using the Fluke Ti20 can significantly reduce unplanned production downtime, resulting in better labor productivity,
reduced scrap and smaller replacement part inventory. Establishing an effective IR predictive maintenance program is straightforward, and the InsideIR software
facilitates creating inspection routes that can be uploaded to the instrument.
With clear step-by-step on-camera routing instructions, any maintenance technician can perform the inspection.
Inspection routing � improving maintenance performance
An inspection route details the sequence and physical route of equipment that needs to be inspected at regular intervals.
The InsideIR software facilitates setting up such an inspection route using location names, inspection notes and key thermal
image parameter data. This information can be uploaded to the imager for use as a routing guide. During an inspection,
the on-camera instructions prompt the user through the series of locations to be scanned.
Powerful InsideIR Software
The Fluke Ti20 comes with the powerful InsideIR software for storing and analyzing thermal images and creating professional reports.
The software makes it possible to adjust key parameters in a stored image downloaded from the camera such as emissivity, reflected
temperature compensation, level, gain, and color palette in the comfort, quiet and safety of the office. This not only improves
inspection safety and convenience, but also makes it unnecessary to re-scan equipment if different settings are desired in a
previously captured thermal image.
The Fluke Ti20 comes as a complete package. There is no need to buy additional tools to set up or expand a predictive maintenance program.