Business Communications Manager 50
Business Communications Manager 50 (BCM50) is an all-in-one, affordable
platform for converged voice and data communications for small to
medium business with 3 to 20 users, yet scalable to serve more than
40. The Business Communications Manager 50 provides advanced capabilities
such as robust telephony features, voice messaging and unified messaging,
IP networking, Internet access, contact centers with skills-based
routing, and IP telephony. With an easy-to-use and highly flexible
architecture, the Business Communications Manager 50 enables small
sites to benefit from convergence capabilities that were previously
only available to much larger organizations.
· IP Trunks
· IP Stations
· H.323 Clients
· BCM to BCM SIP
· Analogue Trunks
· Unified Messaging
· Auto Attendant
· Fax Suite
· High Performance
· IP Router
· Domain Name Server (DNS)
· Web Caching
· DHCP Server
· Virtual Private Network (VPN)
· Network Address Translation (NAT)
· Port Address Translation (PAT)
· Quality of Servie (QoS)
· Basic Call Centre
· Computer Telephony Integration
(CTI) & TAPI
Affordable converged voice and data, all in
· Simple to use, install, and
· Perfect for businesses with 3 to 20
users, yet scalable to serve more than 40.
· Simultaneous support for both
digital and IP telephone sets.
· Robust portfolio of telephony features
pre-loaded—more than 200+ in all.
· Enhanced security features
to keep your vital communications solution protected.
· Reliable digital mobility solutions
allow employees to be more reachable and productive.
· Advanced features like Intelligent
Contact Center provide flexible solutions for today�s
business issues and tomorrow�s challenges.